Howard Taras, MD, Professor, Community Pediatrics, University of California, San Diego, 9500 Gilman Drive, #0927, La Jolla, CA 92093–0927; (email@example.com)
Impact of School Nurse Case Management on Students with Asthma
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
2004 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 213–219, August 2004
How to Cite
Taras, H., Wright, S., Brennan, J., Campana, J. and Lofgren, R. (2004), Impact of School Nurse Case Management on Students with Asthma. Journal of School Health, 74: 213–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2004.tb07935.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
- submitted September 19, 2003, and revised and accepted for publication April 23, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!