John H. Bishop, PhD; Matthew Bishop, Michael Bishop, Lara Gelbwasser, Shanna Green, Erica Peterson, Anna Rubinsztaj Andrew Zuckerman Cornell University, Human Resource Studies Dept., Cornell University, 390 Ives Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853; (email@example.com).
Why We Harass Nerds and Freaks: A Formal Theory of Student Culture and Norms
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
2004 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 74, Issue 7, pages 235–251, September 2004
How to Cite
Bishop, J. H., Bishop, M., Bishop, M., Gelbwasser, L., Green, S., Peterson, E., Rubinsztaj, A. and Zuckerman, A. (2004), Why We Harass Nerds and Freaks: A Formal Theory of Student Culture and Norms. Journal of School Health, 74: 235–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2004.tb08280.x
This paper was prepared for the Wingspread Conference on School Climate and Connectedness held June, 2003, Racine, Wisc.
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!