Adena M. Klem, and James P. Connell, Institute for Research and Reform in Education, 308 Glendale Drive, Toms River, NJ 08753; (Akirre@aol.com).
Relationships Matter: Linking Teacher Support to Student Engagement and Achievement
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
2004 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 74, Issue 7, pages 262–273, September 2004
How to Cite
Klem, A. M. and Connell, J. P. (2004), Relationships Matter: Linking Teacher Support to Student Engagement and Achievement. Journal of School Health, 74: 262–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2004.tb08283.x
This paper was prepared for the Wingspread Conference on School Climate and Connectedness held June, 2003, Racine, Wisc.
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!