Dorian Wilson, MA, Data Analysis and Research Coordinator, Safe Communities-Safe Schools, Center for the Study and Prevention of Violence, Institute of Behavioral Science, University of Colorado, 439 UCB, Boulder, CO 80309-0439; email@example.com.
The Interface of School Climate and School Connectedness and Relationships with Aggression and Victimization
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
2004 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 74, Issue 7, pages 293–299, September 2004
How to Cite
Wilson, D. (2004), The Interface of School Climate and School Connectedness and Relationships with Aggression and Victimization. Journal of School Health, 74: 293–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2004.tb08286.x
This paper was prepared for the Wingspread Conference on School Climate and Connectedness held June, 2003, Racine, Wisc.
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!