Leslie A. Mandel, MS, MA, Doctoral Candidate, (email@example.com), Heller School for Social Policy, Brandeis University, 70 Kodiak Way, #2621, Waltham, MA 02451; and 2Jasmine Qazilbash, MSW, Clinical Social Worker, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Department of Social Work Services, Tufts-New England Medical Center, 750 Washington St, Box 790, Boston, MA 02111. This project was made possible as a result of funding from the Healthy Schools Healthy Communities program of the Bureau of Primary Health Care, Health Resources Services Administration, the Church Home Society, Boston, MA, and in-kind support from Youth-on-Board, Somerville, MA.
Youth Voices as Change Agents: Moving Beyond the Medical Model in School-Based Health Center Practice
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2005
Journal of School Health
Volume 75, Issue 7, pages 239–242, September 2005
How to Cite
Mandel, L. A. and Qazilbash, J. (2005), Youth Voices as Change Agents: Moving Beyond the Medical Model in School-Based Health Center Practice. Journal of School Health, 75: 239–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2005.00031.x
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!