Michael Cleary, EdD, CHES, Professor and School Health Coordinator, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Department of Health and Safety, 210 BSB, Slippery Rock University, Slippery Rock, PA 16057; and 2Gary English, PhD, CHES, Director, (email@example.com), Statewide Center for Healthy Schools, 77 North Ann St, Little Falls, NY 13365.
The Small Schools Movement: Implications for Health Education
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2005
Journal of School Health
Volume 75, Issue 7, pages 243–247, September 2005
How to Cite
Cleary, M. and English, G. (2005), The Small Schools Movement: Implications for Health Education. Journal of School Health, 75: 243–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2005.00032.x
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!