Adam E. Barry, MS, Research Assistant, 159 Read Bldg, Division of Health and Safety, Mail Stop 4243, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX 77843–4243.
How Attrition Impacts the Internal and External Validity of Longitudinal Research
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2005
Journal of School Health
Volume 75, Issue 7, pages 267–270, September 2005
How to Cite
Barry, A. E. (2005), How Attrition Impacts the Internal and External Validity of Longitudinal Research. Journal of School Health, 75: 267–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2005.00035.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!