Andrea K. Greiling, MPH, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Multnomah County Health Department, Division of Environmental Health Services, 727 NE 24th St, Portland, OR 97232; 2Leslie P. Boss, MPH, PhD, (email@example.com), Air Pollution and Respiratory Health Branch, National Center for Environmental Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Mail Stop E-17, 1600 Clifton Road, NE, Atlanta, GA 30333; and 3Lani S. Wheeler, MD, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Division of Adolescent and School Health, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 163 Cranes Crook Lane, Annapolis, MD 21401-7267.
A Preliminary Investigation of Asthma Mortality in Schools
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
Journal of School Health
Volume 75, Issue 8, pages 286–290, October 2005
How to Cite
Greiling, A. K., Boss, L. P. and Wheeler, L. S. (2005), A Preliminary Investigation of Asthma Mortality in Schools. Journal of School Health, 75: 286–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2005.00039.x
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!