Howard Taras, MD, Professor, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Division of Community Pediatrics, University of California, San Diego, Gilman Drive #0927, La Jolla, CA 92093-0927; and 2William Potts-Datema, MS, Director, (email@example.com), Partnerships for Children's Health, Harvard School of Public Health, 677 Huntington Ave, 7th Floor, Boston, MA 02115. This article is 1 of 6 articles that are part of a project of the National Coordinating Committee on School Health and Safety (NCCSHS). This NCCSHS project was funded by the US Department of Health and Human Services, Department of Education, and US Department of Agriculture. Opinions expressed in this article are not necessarily shared by these federal agencies or other institutions that comprise NCCSHS membership.
Obesity and Student Performance at School
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2005
Journal of School Health
Volume 75, Issue 8, pages 291–295, October 2005
How to Cite
Taras, H. and Potts-Datema, W. (2005), Obesity and Student Performance at School. Journal of School Health, 75: 291–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2005.00040.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!