James Graham, MD, Professor, (firstname.lastname@example.org);2Rebecca Liggin, MD, Assistant Professor, (email@example.com);3Steve Shirm, MD, Associate Professor, (firstname.lastname@example.org); and 5Rhonda Dick, MD, Associate Professor, (email@example.com). Department of Pediatrics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine, 800 Marshall St, Little Rock, AR 72202; and 4Brian Nation, MPA, Trauma System Coordinator, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Arkansas Department of Health, Office of EMS and Trauma Systems, 4815 West Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205. This study was supported by a grant from the Health Resources and Services Administration—Maternal and Child Health Bureau (MCH #1H33 MC 00088 01).
Planning for a Mass Casualty Incident in Arkansas Schools
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
Journal of School Health
Volume 75, Issue 8, pages 327–328, October 2005
How to Cite
Graham, J., Liggin, R., Shirm, S., Nation, B. and Dick, R. (2005), Planning for a Mass Casualty Incident in Arkansas Schools. Journal of School Health, 75: 327–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2005.00045.x
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!