Yvonne M. Terry-McElrath, MSA, Research Area Specialist, (email@example.com); 2Lloyd D. Johnston, PhD, Research Professor and Distinguished Research Scientist, (firstname.lastname@example.org); and 3Patrick M. O’Malley, PhD, Research Professor, (email@example.com), Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan, PO Box 1248, Ann Arbor, MI 48106-1248; and 4Ryoko Yamaguchi, PhD, Research Social Scientist, (firstname.lastname@example.org), SRI International, 1100 Wilson Blvd, Suite 2800, Arlington, VA 22209-2268. This study was supported by grants from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (032769) and the National Institute on Drug Abuse (DA01411). The views expressed in this study are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the sponsors.
Substance Abuse Counseling Services in Secondary Schools: A National Study of Schools and Students, 1999-2003
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2005
Journal of School Health
Volume 75, Issue 9, pages 334–341, November 2005
How to Cite
Terry-McElrath, Y. M., Johnston, L. D., O'Malley, P. M. and Yamaguchi, R. (2005), Substance Abuse Counseling Services in Secondary Schools: A National Study of Schools and Students, 1999-2003. Journal of School Health, 75: 334–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2005.00047.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!