Leslie A. Mandel, MS, MA, Doctoral Candidate, (email@example.com), Heller School for Social Policy, Brandeis University, 70 Kodiak Way, #2621, Waltham, MA 02451
Youth Voices as Change Agents: Moving Beyond the Medical Model in School-Based Health Center Practice
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
2005 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 75, Issue 7, pages 239–242, September 2005
How to Cite
Mandel, L. A. and Qazilbash, J. (2005), Youth Voices as Change Agents: Moving Beyond the Medical Model in School-Based Health Center Practice. Journal of School Health, 75: 239–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2005.tb06682.x
This project was made possible as a result of funding from the Healthy Schools Healthy Communities program of the Bureau of Primary Health Care, Health Resources Services Administration, the Church Home Society, Boston, MA, and in-kind support from Youth-on-Board, Somerville, MA.
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!