Charles B. Fleming, MS, Research Analyst, (email@example.com)
Do Social and Behavioral Characteristics Targeted by Preventive Interventions Predict Standardized Test Scores and Grades?
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
2005 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 75, Issue 9, pages 342–349, November 2005
How to Cite
Fleming, C. B., Haggerty, K. P., Catalano, R. F., Harachi, T. W., Mazza, J. J. and Gruman, D. H. (2005), Do Social and Behavioral Characteristics Targeted by Preventive Interventions Predict Standardized Test Scores and Grades?. Journal of School Health, 75: 342–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2005.tb06694.x
This research was supported by research grant # RO1 DA08093 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!