Howard Taras, MD, Professor; firstname.lastname@example.org, Division of Commu-nity Pediatrics, University of California, Sun Diego. Gilman Drive #0927, La Jolla, CA 92093-0927; and William Potts-Datema, MS, Director; email@example.com, Partnerships for Children's Health, Har-vard School of Public Health, 677 Huntington Ave. 7th Flooc Boston, MA 021 15.
Obesity and Student Performance at School
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
2005 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 75, Issue 8, pages 291–295, October 2005
How to Cite
Taras, H. and Potts-Datema, W. (2005), Obesity and Student Performance at School. Journal of School Health, 75: 291–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2005.tb07346.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!