James Graham, MD, Professor, grahamjames@Mms.edu; Rebecca Liggin, MD, Assistant Professor, ligginrebeccal@uamwdu; Steve Shirm, MD, Associate Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org; and Rhonab Dick, MD, Associate Professor, email@example.com, Department of Pediatrics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College qf Medicine, 800 Marshall St. Little Rock, AR 72202
Planning for a Mass Casualty Incident in Arkansas Schools
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
2005 American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 75, Issue 8, pages 327–328, October 2005
How to Cite
Graham, J., Liggin, R., Shirm, S., Nation, B. and Dick, R. (2005), Planning for a Mass Casualty Incident in Arkansas Schools. Journal of School Health, 75: 327–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2005.tb07351.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!