Richard D. Lewis, PhD, RD, FACSM, Professor, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Department of Foods and Nutrition, Dawson Hall, The University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602; 2Mary C. Meyer, PhD, Associate Professor, (email@example.com), Department of Statistics, 223 Statistics Building, The University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602; 3Salli C. Lehman, MS, RD, Medical Student, (Lehman_sc@med.mercer.edu), Mercer University School of Medicine, 165 Royal Lane, Gray, GA 31032; 4Fredrick L. Trowbridge, MD, (firstname.lastname@example.org), President, Trowbridge and Associates, 2254 Fairoaks Road, Decatur, GA 30033; 5James J. Bason, PhD, Associate Research Scientist, and Director of the Survey Research Center, (email@example.com), The University of Georgia Survey Research Center, 300 Stegeman Coliseum, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602; 6Katy H. Yurman, MS, RD, Public Health Nutritionist, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Fulton County WIC Program, 2260 Old Milton Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30004; and 7Zenong Yin, PhD, Loretta J. Lowak Clarke Distinguished Professor in Health and Kinesiology, and Professor of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies, (email@example.com), Department of Health and Kinesiology, University of Texas at San Antonio, 6900 North Loop 1604 West, San Antonio, TX 78249. We would like to acknowledge The Georgia Departments of Human Resources and Community Health and the Georgia Center for Obesity and Related Disorders for funding this project.
Prevalence and Degree of Childhood and Adolescent Overweight in Rural, Urban, and Suburban Georgia
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
Journal of School Health
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 126–132, April 2006
How to Cite
Lewis, R. D., Meyer, M. C., Lehman, S. C., Trowbridge, F. L., Bason, J. J., Yurman, K. H. and Yin, Z. (2006), Prevalence and Degree of Childhood and Adolescent Overweight in Rural, Urban, and Suburban Georgia. Journal of School Health, 76: 126–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2006.00080.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!