Carol Ann King, RN, BSN, NCSN, School Health Nurse, (email@example.com), and 2Beth Bender Meadows, RN, BSN, NCSN, School Health Nurse, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Jones County Health Department, PO Box 216, Trenton, NC 28585; 3Martha Keehner Engelke, RN, PhD, Professor/Associate Dean for Research and Scholarship, (email@example.com); and 4Melvin Swanson, PhD, Professor/Statistician, (firstname.lastname@example.org), East Carolina University School of Nursing, 208C Rivers West Greenville, NC 27658-4353. This project was partially funded by an Undergraduate Research Award from East Carolina University.
Prevalence of Elevated Body Mass Index and Blood Pressure in a Rural School-Aged Population: Implications for School Nurses
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2006
Journal of School Health
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 145–149, April 2006
How to Cite
King, C. A., Meadows, B. B., Engelke, M. K. and Swanson, M. (2006), Prevalence of Elevated Body Mass Index and Blood Pressure in a Rural School-Aged Population: Implications for School Nurses. Journal of School Health, 76: 145–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2006.00083.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!