Sarah L. Merkle, MPH, Health Scientist (firstname.lastname@example.org) and 2Lani S. Wheeler, MD, Medical Officer (email@example.com), Research Application Branch, Division of Adolescent and School Health, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 4770 Buford Highway, NE, MS K12, Atlanta, GA 30341; 3Lynn B. Gerald, PhD, MSPH, Associate Professor of Medicine and Assistant Director (firstname.lastname@example.org), Lung Health Center, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35429; and 4Virginia S. Taggart, MPH, Health Scientist Administrator (email@example.com), Division of Lung Diseases, National Heart, Lung, Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892. The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or National Institutes of Health.
Introduction: Learning From Each Other About Managing Asthma in Schools
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2006
Journal of School Health
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 202–204, August 2006
How to Cite
Merkle, S. L., Wheeler, L. S., Gerald, L. B. and Taggart, V. S. (2006), Introduction: Learning From Each Other About Managing Asthma in Schools. Journal of School Health, 76: 202–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2006.00096.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!