This work was supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Cooperative Agreement No. U87/CCU422599-02, Program announcement # 03004.
Academic Performance and Substance Use: Findings From a State Survey of Public High School Students
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2007
Journal of School Health
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 109–115, March 2007
How to Cite
Cox, R. G., Zhang, L., Johnson, W. D. and Bender, D. R. (2007), Academic Performance and Substance Use: Findings From a State Survey of Public High School Students. Journal of School Health, 77: 109–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2007.00179.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!