Research support by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (1R15HD39170-01) is gratefully acknowledged.
Promising Outcomes in Teen Mothers Enrolled in a School-Based Parent Support Program and Child Care Center
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2007
Journal of School Health
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 121–130, March 2007
How to Cite
Sadler, L. S., Swartz, M. K., Ryan-Krause, P., Seitz, V., Meadows-Oliver, M., Grey, M. and Clemmens, D. A. (2007), Promising Outcomes in Teen Mothers Enrolled in a School-Based Parent Support Program and Child Care Center. Journal of School Health, 77: 121–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2007.00181.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!