Healthy and Safe School Environment, Part I: Results From the School Health Policies and Programs Study 2006
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
2007, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 77, Issue 8, pages 522–543, October 2007
How to Cite
Jones, S. E., Fisher, C. J., Greene, B. Z., Hertz, M. F. and Pritzl, J. (2007), Healthy and Safe School Environment, Part I: Results From the School Health Policies and Programs Study 2006. Journal of School Health, 77: 522–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2007.00233.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!