This research was supported by grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to the University of Texas (U48/CCU609653), to the University of New Mexico (U48/CCU610818-07), and to the University of North Carolina.
Coordinated School Health Programs and Academic Achievement: A Systematic Review of the Literature
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2007
Journal of School Health
Volume 77, Issue 9, pages 589–600, November 2007
How to Cite
Murray, N. G., Low, B. J., Hollis, C., Cross, A. W. and Davis, S. M. (2007), Coordinated School Health Programs and Academic Achievement: A Systematic Review of the Literature. Journal of School Health, 77: 589–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2007.00238.x
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!