The Relationship Between School Absence, Academic Performance, and Asthma Status
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2008
2008, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 140–148, March 2008
How to Cite
Moonie, S., Sterling, D. A., Figgs, L. W. and Castro, M. (2008), The Relationship Between School Absence, Academic Performance, and Asthma Status. Journal of School Health, 78: 140–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2007.00276.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!