This paper was supported by a grant from National Institutes of Health (National Institute of Nursing Research) to M.R. (RO1 NR007910). M.R. is the PI, C.C.H. is the Co-PI, and D.-H.K. and M.W. are Co-Is on the project.
Relationship of Anger, Stress, and Coping With School Connectedness in Fourth-Grade Children
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2008
2008, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 149–156, March 2008
How to Cite
Rice, M., Kang, D.-H., Weaver, M. and Howell, C. C. (2008), Relationship of Anger, Stress, and Coping With School Connectedness in Fourth-Grade Children. Journal of School Health, 78: 149–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2007.00277.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!