This research was made possible in part by support from the UCLA Children’s Digital Media Center and a UCLA Research Mentorship Fellowship to the second author. The authors thank Dr. Brendesha Tynes, Bolt.com, Lindsay Reynolds, Michelle Rozenman, and Jerel Calzo for their assistance with the research.
Extending the School Grounds?—Bullying Experiences in Cyberspace
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2008
© 2008, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 78, Issue 9, pages 496–505, September 2008
How to Cite
Juvonen, J. and Gross, E. F. (2008), Extending the School Grounds?—Bullying Experiences in Cyberspace. Journal of School Health, 78: 496–505. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2008.00335.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!