This research was funded by grants from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant numbers: U01HL066858, U01HL066857, U01HL066845, U01HL066856, U01HL066855, U01HL066853, and U01HL066852. The authors acknowledge Jennifer Reeves for her contributions to the manuscript. The authors also thank the study staff, including project coordinators and measurement staff, the schools, parents, and sixth- and eighth-grade girls at the participating middle schools.
Recruiting a Diverse Group of Middle School Girls Into the Trial of Activity for Adolescent Girls
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2008
© 2008, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 78, Issue 10, pages 523–531, October 2008
How to Cite
Elder, J. P., Shuler, L., Moe, S. G., Grieser, M., Pratt, C., Cameron, S., Hingle, M., Pickrel, J. L., Saksvig, B. I., Schachter, K., Greer, S. and Guth Bothwell, E. K. (2008), Recruiting a Diverse Group of Middle School Girls Into the Trial of Activity for Adolescent Girls. Journal of School Health, 78: 523–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2008.00339.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!