This research was supported in part by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Generalist Physician Faculty Scholars Grant (#044204) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (R49/CCR903622). The authors thank Dawn Gregory, CPP; Chris Wright, CPP; and James Grayson, CPP, for their completion of the environmental assessments, and for their expertise, professionalism, and commitment to the project.
Schools and Neighborhoods: Organizational and Environmental Factors Associated With Crime in Secondary Schools*
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2008
© 2008, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 78, Issue 10, pages 539–544, October 2008
How to Cite
Limbos, M. A. P. and Casteel, C. (2008), Schools and Neighborhoods: Organizational and Environmental Factors Associated With Crime in Secondary Schools. Journal of School Health, 78: 539–544. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2008.00341.x
Indicates CHES and Nursing continuing education hours are available. Also available at: www.ashaweb.org/continuing_education.html
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!