Data for this study was provided by the Tennessee Coordinated School Health Program, Office of Coordinated School Health, Nashville, TN.
Self-Reported Substance Use and Sexual Behaviors Among Adolescents in a Rural State
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
© 2008, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 78, Issue 11, pages 587–593, November 2008
How to Cite
Dunn, M. S., Ilapogu, V., Taylor, L., Naney, C., Blackwell, R., Wilder, R. and Givens, C. (2008), Self-Reported Substance Use and Sexual Behaviors Among Adolescents in a Rural State. Journal of School Health, 78: 587–593. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2008.00350.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!