Associations Between Adolescent Risk Behaviors and Injury: The Modifying Role of Disability
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
© 2009, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 8–16, January 2009
How to Cite
Raman, S. R., Boyce, W. F. and Pickett, W. (2009), Associations Between Adolescent Risk Behaviors and Injury: The Modifying Role of Disability. Journal of School Health, 79: 8–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2008.00368.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
- Accepted on April 2, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!