Psychosocial Distress and Alcohol Use as Factors in Adolescent Sexual Behavior Among Sub-Saharan African Adolescents
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2009
© 2009, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 79, Issue 8, pages 369–379, August 2009
How to Cite
Page, R. M. and Hall, C. P. (2009), Psychosocial Distress and Alcohol Use as Factors in Adolescent Sexual Behavior Among Sub-Saharan African Adolescents. Journal of School Health, 79: 369–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2009.00423.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2009
- Accepted March 30, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!