Adolescent Behavioral, Affective, and Cognitive Engagement in School: Relationship to Dropout
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
© 2009, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 79, Issue 9, pages 408–415, September 2009
How to Cite
Archambault, I., Janosz, M., Morizot, J. and Pagani, L. (2009), Adolescent Behavioral, Affective, and Cognitive Engagement in School: Relationship to Dropout. Journal of School Health, 79: 408–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2009.00428.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Accepted on April 29, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!