Indicates CHES and Nursing continuing education hours are available. Also available at: http://www.ashaweb.org/continuing_education.html
Condom Provision and Education in Minnesota Public Schools: A Telephone Survey of Parents*
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
© 2009, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 79, Issue 9, pages 416–424, September 2009
How to Cite
Eisenberg, M. E., Bernat, D. H., Bearinger, L. H. and Resnick, M. D. (2009), Condom Provision and Education in Minnesota Public Schools: A Telephone Survey of Parents. Journal of School Health, 79: 416–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2009.00429.x
The authors wish to thank Karen Virnig and Todd Rockwood for their contributions to the study. This research was supported by the Irvine McQuarrie Research Scholar Award at the University of Minnesota and by the Healthy Youth Development-Prevention Research Center, Cooperative Agreement Number U48/DP000063 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Accepted on May 11, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!