The authors would like to thank Dr. Greg McGuire, Natasha Pearce, and Dr. Robyn Johnston for their review of earlier drafts of this article. This work was supported by a Health Promotion Foundation of Western Australia Scholarship.
Social and Ecological Structures Supporting Adolescent Connectedness to School: A Theoretical Model
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2009
© 2009, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 79, Issue 11, pages 516–524, November 2009
How to Cite
Waters, S. K., Cross, D. S. and Runions, K. (2009), Social and Ecological Structures Supporting Adolescent Connectedness to School: A Theoretical Model. Journal of School Health, 79: 516–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2009.00443.x
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2009
- Accepted on May 20, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!