The authors would like to thank Dr. Greg McGuire, Natasha Pearce, and Dr. Robyn Johnston for their review of earlier drafts of this article. This work was supported by a Health Promotion Foundation of Western Australia Scholarship.
Social and Ecological Structures Supporting Adolescent Connectedness to School: A Theoretical Model
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
© 2009, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 79, Issue 11, pages 516–524, November 2009
How to Cite
Waters, S. K., Cross, D. S. and Runions, K. (2009), Social and Ecological Structures Supporting Adolescent Connectedness to School: A Theoretical Model. Journal of School Health, 79: 516–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2009.00443.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Accepted on May 20, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!