Indicates CHES and Nursing continuing education hours are available. Also available at: http://www.ashaweb.org/continuing_education.html
Individual, Family, and Community Environmental Correlates of Obesity in Latino Elementary School Children*
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
© 2010, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 20–30, January 2010
How to Cite
Elder, J. P., Arredondo, E. M., Campbell, N., Baquero, B., Duerksen, S., Ayala, G., Crespo, N. C., Slymen, D. and McKenzie, T. (2010), Individual, Family, and Community Environmental Correlates of Obesity in Latino Elementary School Children. Journal of School Health, 80: 20–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2009.00462.x
This protocol was approved by the San Diego State University Institutional Review Board to ensure the protection of human participants.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Received on November 1, 2009 Accepted on August 24, 2009
Vol. 80, Issue 3, 159, Article first published online: 17 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!