This work was supported, in part, by a grant from the National Institute of Nursing Research (1F31NR010985-01). The author acknowledges the manuscript advisement provided by Drs. Joan Austin, Phyllis Dexter, Barbara Habermann, Susan Rawl, Barbara Velsor-Friedrich, and Mrs. Phyllis Lewis.
Integrating the Revised Asthma Guidelines Into School Nursing Scope and Standards of Practice
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2009
© 2010, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 44–48, January 2010
How to Cite
Crowder, S. J. (2010), Integrating the Revised Asthma Guidelines Into School Nursing Scope and Standards of Practice. Journal of School Health, 80: 44–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2009.00463.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2009
- Received on August 13, 2008Accepted on August 24, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!