Journal of School Health is written and produced by the American School Health Association. Activity planning, test questions, and pilot testing were conducted by Susan F. Wooley, PhD, CHES, and selected members of ASHA's Editorial Board and Professional Development Committee.
Individual, Family, and Community Environmental Correlates of Obesity in Latino Elementary School Children: January 2010 issue of Journal of School Health
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
© 2010, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 53–55, January 2010
How to Cite
(2010), Individual, Family, and Community Environmental Correlates of Obesity in Latino Elementary School Children: January 2010 issue of Journal of School Health. Journal of School Health, 80: 53–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2009.00465.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!