Support for this project comes from the National Institute of Mental Health (1 R01 MH67948-1A1), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (1U49CE 000728-011 and K01CE001333-01), and the Institute of Education Sciences (R305A090307).
Student and Teacher Perceptions of School Climate: A Multilevel Exploration of Patterns of Discrepancy
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2010
© 2010, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 271–279, June 2010
How to Cite
Mitchell, M. M., Bradshaw, C. P. and Leaf, P. J. (2010), Student and Teacher Perceptions of School Climate: A Multilevel Exploration of Patterns of Discrepancy. Journal of School Health, 80: 271–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2010.00501.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2010
- Received on January 12, 2009Accepted on July 17, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!