A Culturally Appropriate School Wellness Initiative: Results of a 2-Year Pilot Intervention in 2 Jewish Schools
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
© 2010, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 80, Issue 8, pages 378–386, August 2010
How to Cite
Benjamins, M. R. and Whitman, S. (2010), A Culturally Appropriate School Wellness Initiative: Results of a 2-Year Pilot Intervention in 2 Jewish Schools. Journal of School Health, 80: 378–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2010.00517.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Received on March 16, 2009Accepted on January 5, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!