The Influence of Physical and Social Contexts of Eating on Lunch-Time Food Intake Among Southern Ontario, Canada, Middle School Students
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
© 2010, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 80, Issue 9, pages 421–428, September 2010
How to Cite
Woodruff, S. J., Hanning, R. M. and McGoldrick, K. (2010), The Influence of Physical and Social Contexts of Eating on Lunch-Time Food Intake Among Southern Ontario, Canada, Middle School Students. Journal of School Health, 80: 421–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2010.00523.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Received on May 20, 2009Accepted on January 6, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!