The authors would like to acknowledge the National Institute of Health Science Education Partnership Award (NIH-SEPA) for making this study possible. The project described was supported by Award Number R25RR020447 from the National Center for Research Resources. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Center for Research Resources or the NIH.
School-Based Screening of the Dietary Intakes of Third Graders in Rural Appalachian Ohio
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 80, Issue 11, pages 536–543, November 2010
How to Cite
Hovland, J. A., McLeod, S. M., Duffrin, M. W., Johanson, G. and Berryman, D. E. (2010), School-Based Screening of the Dietary Intakes of Third Graders in Rural Appalachian Ohio. Journal of School Health, 80: 536–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2010.00539.x
Authors would also like to acknowledge project reviewers:
Jennifer Shu, Children's Medical Group, P.C.; Diana Hunn, University of Dayton; Katherine Phillips, Brenda Davy, Virginia Tech.
Authors would like to acknowledge the participating teachers who made this study possible: Jan Slattery, Ruth Al-Esaili, Janet Idleman, The Plains Elementary; Julie Hall, Barlow-Vincent Elementary; Sherry Hensler, Sandra Walker, Julia Vaughan, Meigs Intermediate; Kyle Lonas, East Elementary; Robert Maher, Amesville Elementary; Sandy Needs, Bonnie Owens, Debbie Pratt, Eastern Elementary; Elizabeth Schwarzel, Morrison Elementary; Howard W. Tornes, Teresa Stoops, Waterford Elementary.
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Received on April 14, 2009Accepted on January 20, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!