This project was supported by Grant No. K01DP001130 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Physical Education Resources, Class Management, and Student Physical Activity Levels: A Structure-Process-Outcome Approach to Evaluating Physical Education Effectiveness
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2010
© 2010, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 80, Issue 12, pages 573–580, December 2010
How to Cite
Bevans, K. B., Fitzpatrick, L.-A., Sanchez, B. M., Riley, A. W. and Forrest, C. (2010), Physical Education Resources, Class Management, and Student Physical Activity Levels: A Structure-Process-Outcome Approach to Evaluating Physical Education Effectiveness. Journal of School Health, 80: 573–580. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2010.00544.x
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2010
- Received on June 11, 2009Accepted on July 26, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!