Indicates CHES and Nursing continuing education hours are available. Also available at: http://www.ashaweb.org/continuing_education.html
Cyberbullying and Self-Esteem*
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2010
© 2010, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 80, Issue 12, pages 614–621, December 2010
How to Cite
Patchin, J. W. and Hinduja, S. (2010), Cyberbullying and Self-Esteem. Journal of School Health, 80: 614–621. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2010.00548.x
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2010
- Received on May 14, 2009Accepted on June 29, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!