Overestimation and Underestimation: Adolescents' Weight Perception in Comparison to BMI-Based Weight Status and How It Varies Across Socio-Demographic Factors
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
© 2011, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 57–64, February 2011
How to Cite
Park, E. (2011), Overestimation and Underestimation: Adolescents' Weight Perception in Comparison to BMI-Based Weight Status and How It Varies Across Socio-Demographic Factors. Journal of School Health, 81: 57–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2010.00561.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Received on July 7, 2009Accepted on January 20, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!