This project was financially supported by a Coordinated School Health Grant received by Fargo Public Schools, Fargo, ND 58102.
Relationship of Nutrition and Physical Activity Behaviors and Fitness Measures to Academic Performance for Sixth Graders in a Midwest City School District
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
© 2011, Fargo Public School
Journal of School Health
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 65–73, February 2011
How to Cite
Edwards, J. U., Mauch, L. and Winkelman, M. R. (2011), Relationship of Nutrition and Physical Activity Behaviors and Fitness Measures to Academic Performance for Sixth Graders in a Midwest City School District. Journal of School Health, 81: 65–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2010.00562.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Received on August 05, 2009Accepted on July 13, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!