The Possible Impact of Teachers and School Nurses on the Lives of Children Living With Sickle Cell Disease
Article first published online: 24 APR 2011
© 2011, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 219–222, May 2011
How to Cite
Knight-Madden, J. M., Lewis, N., Tyson, E., Reid, M. E. and MooSang, M. (2011), The Possible Impact of Teachers and School Nurses on the Lives of Children Living With Sickle Cell Disease. Journal of School Health, 81: 219–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00582.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2011
- Received on July 7, 2009, Accepted on November 3, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!