Indicates CHES and Nursing continuing education hours are available. Also available at: http://www.ashaweb.org/continuing_education.html
The Effects of No Child Left Behind on the Prevalence of Evidence-Based Drug Prevention Curricula in the Nation's Middle Schools*
Article first published online: 24 APR 2011
© 2011, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 265–272, May 2011
How to Cite
Ringwalt, C., Hanley, S., Ennett, S. T., Vincus, A. A., Bowling, J. M., Haws, S. W. and Rohrbach, L. A. (2011), The Effects of No Child Left Behind on the Prevalence of Evidence-Based Drug Prevention Curricula in the Nation's Middle Schools. Journal of School Health, 81: 265–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00587.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2011
- Received on October 14, 2009, Accepted on August 26, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!