How Do Health Policies Affect My Health?: A Performance Task for High School
Article first published online: 24 APR 2011
© 2011, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 288–293, May 2011
How to Cite
Wycoff-Horn, M. R. and Caravella, T. J. (2011), How Do Health Policies Affect My Health?: A Performance Task for High School. Journal of School Health, 81: 288–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00589.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2011
- Received on June 1, 2010, Accepted on October 8, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!