This research was supported by Key Project for Clinical Faculty Foundation, Ministry of Health, China (2004-468), Ministry of Science and Technology, China (2004BA720A20), Project of Science and Technology, Beijing (Y0204003040831), and the National Institutes of Health, US (P50 CA84735).
Preventing Behavior Problems Among Elementary Schoolchildren: Impact of a Universal School-Based Program in China
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2011
© 2011, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 273–280, May 2011
How to Cite
Hong, L., Yufeng, W., Agho, K. and Jacobs, J. (2011), Preventing Behavior Problems Among Elementary Schoolchildren: Impact of a Universal School-Based Program in China. Journal of School Health, 81: 273–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00592.x
We are grateful for the support of the school that participated in this research, and particularly appreciate the hard work and dedication of the teachers and many staff members who helped implement this project. We are indebted to the children and families who willingly served as study subjects. We also express our appreciation to Professor Myron L. Belfer from Harvard University who made significant contributions to the editing of this article.
- Issue online: 24 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2011
- Received on September 21, 2010, Accepted on January 4, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!