This work was supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Award Numbers R36 IP000289-01 and R18IP000166) and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (Award Number T32AI074492). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, or the National Institutes of Health. This study was made possible by the cooperation and assistance of many people: Ja’net Bishop, Truett Abbott, Bill Pendrey, and Steve Echols, who were very supportive principals of participating schools; Angela Engram and Michelle Fanning, our key school staff contacts; Chris Morfaw, RN, for assistance with data acquisition; the Emory doctoral students and friends who assisted with survey preparation; all of the students who participated in the study, and their parents for allowing them to participate.
Adolescent Attitudes Toward Influenza Vaccination and Vaccine Uptake in a School-Based Influenza Vaccination Intervention: A Mediation Analysis
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
© 2011, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 304–312, June 2011
How to Cite
Painter, J. E., Sales, J. M., Pazol, K., Wingood, G. M., Windle, M., Orenstein, W. A. and DiClemente, R. J. (2011), Adolescent Attitudes Toward Influenza Vaccination and Vaccine Uptake in a School-Based Influenza Vaccination Intervention: A Mediation Analysis. Journal of School Health, 81: 304–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00595.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Received on February 8, 2010, Accepted on July 1, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!