Indicates CHES and Nursing continuing education hours are available. Also available at: http://www.ashaweb.org/continuing_education.html
Prioritizing the School Environment in School Violence Prevention Efforts*
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
© 2011, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 331–340, June 2011
How to Cite
Johnson, S. L., Burke, J. G. and Gielen, A. C. (2011), Prioritizing the School Environment in School Violence Prevention Efforts. Journal of School Health, 81: 331–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1746-1561.2011.00598.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Received on February 24, 2010, Accepted on August 26, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!